Huobi Incubator announces second batch of partners for Web3 Scholarship
Huobi Incubator, the project incubation arm of Huobi Group, announced the second batch of partners for Web3 Scholarship, a funding platform for developers, builders, and projects in the Web3 field.
The newest batch of partners include the startup investing platform, Republic, and five other companies and organizations. Huobi Incubator will work with these partners to establish a pool of shared resources for funded projects; these may include user insights, developer support, media relationships, and legal and compliance resources.
Enthusiasm for Web3 has led to a flood of emerging projects in this field. To better support such projects and provide more comprehensive incubation services, Huobi Incubator launched this platform in January 2022, seeding it with $10 million and setting up a 50-person post-investment team to mentor and coach these projects. Since then, nearly 100 Web3 projects have submitted grant applications.
The details of the six new partners are as follows:
- Republic: Republic is a startup investing platform for everyone. It allows regular people, not just a few wealthy accredited investors, to invest in highly vetted private startups, with as little as $10 or as much as $100,000 per investment.
- Imperial Blockchain: Imperial Blockchain Group is an independent organization run by Imperial College London's students and professors, and was founded in 2022. The group has branches in Research, Consulting and Technology, as well as its own Imperial Incubator programme.
- Enjinstarter: Enjinstarter is the premiere IDO & INO launchpad for gaming, entertainment and Metaverse projects. They are bringing together gamers, guilds, publishers, musicians, sporting personalities , etc. to build a sustainable metaverse gaming & entertainment ecosystem.
- DoraHacks: DoraHacks is a multi-chain platform that enables Web3 blockchains to organize grants, hackathons, and bounties, to support developers in their ecosystems. Over the past year, 27 mainstream Web3 ecosystems, including Solana, Polygon, and Avalanche, funded over 2,000 projects. With matching contributions, developers have secured over $20 million in grants.
- Asia Blockchain Gaming Alliance：Asia Blockchain Gaming Alliance is a non-profit blockchain game alliance, founded by leading blockchain and game industry institutions.
Web3 Scholarship has also partnered with DFINITY, Octopus Network, and other public chains to co-host and sponsor hackathons, playing a pivotal role in helping the next generation of Web3 startups achieve their fullest potential. Currently, a total of 5,000 teams have signed up for various hackathons backed by the generous Web3 Scholarship.
Projects interested in applying for the Web3 Scholarship platform can send an introductory e-mail to email@example.com.